What do you do on the weekend?

What do you usually do every Saturday Night?

Here are some responses from Facebook:

Stefanie Veronica: Shopping and jalan-jalan dengan yang tersayang.

Zimah Ibrahim: Stay dirumah jadi budak baik. liat movie, Karaoke-ing, makan dan yang penting sekali dapat meluangkanmasa dengan keluarga tersayang.


Fauzul Azhim: Movie Marathon with the cousins.


Here are also our favourite reponses from twitter:

@xiaQl: Since I got no free time every Saturday night, I revise, do homework and everything relates to study. Frankly I always enjoy it! :D





@emie_rrlol cartoon ^_^ I'm usually out w friends/cousins, dinner/catching up! but tonight, I'm actually at home for family/me time :)


@ZurahNamia: Crying over mistakes I had done 


@azmhm :Playing football with the cousin




Comments

Popular posts from this blog