"Android or iOS devices , which one do you prefer ?"
It is a software stack for mobile devices that includes an operating system, middleware and key applications. The Android SDK provides the tools and APIs necessary to begin developing applications on the Android platform using the Java programming language. Features include ;
1) Application framework
2) Dalvik virtual machine
3) Integrated browser
4) Optimized graphics
6) Media support (MPEG4, H.264, MP3, AAC, AMR, JPG, PNG, GIF)
7) GSM Telephony (hardware dependent)
8) Bluetooth, EDGE, 3G, and WiFi (hardware dependent)
9) Camera, GPS, compass, and accelerometer (hardware dependent)
10) Rich development environment
iOS is derived from Mac OS X, with which it shares the Darwin foundation, and is therefore a Unix operating system. It is a mobile operating system developed and distributed by Apple Inc. The user interface of iOS is based on the concept of direct manipulation, using multi-touch gestures.
In iOS, there are four abstraction layers: the Core OS layer, the Core Services layer, the Media layer, and the Cocoa Touch layer. The current version of the operating system (iOS 5.1) uses roughly 770 megabytes of the device's storage, varying for each model.
Comments from Facebook ;
- Liyn Har I'd prefer both... because both of em' works pretty amazing
- Azri AJ kalau aku lah... dua dua bagus...tapi at the endnya.... mobile phone still mobile phone for me ...tuk buat panggilan dan terima panggilan...dan terima sms atau buat sms.
- Hazeerul Hiqmal Zeerul lebih suka android, kerana software nya bermacam2 boleh kita dapati apa yg kita mahu.. games lh zeerul suka, inda bosan. seperti android boleh menelefon sahabat kita diluarnegeri dengan menggunakan software android Viber
Most voted for . . . . BOTH !
Tweets from Twitter ;
- Mofe Farid Madiya Prefer Android. Wish to have iOS
- elephatinagiraffe Android! More user friendly
- ウミ (^з^)-☆ ✨ ios is organised n simple . Android has more functions and fun.
- Nadzirah Sidup android because it is easy to manage then iOS which is very complicated and limited.
- pep hy iOS for sure haha
Most voted for . . . . Android !